Monday 18 November 2013

NDM Summary 14/11/13

Weekly NDM Story .. 


Sunday, 15 September 2013 - We have Abandoned our Children to the Internet ..

Sunday, 22 September 2013 - Apple says "t's working on fix for iOS 7 lockscreen bypass flaw"

Saturday, 28 September 2013 - Sun on Sunday and the Sunday Mirror suffer sales drops after cover price hikes

Thursday, 3 October 2013News Corp reveals plan to boost advertising following paywall launch

Sunday, 13 October 2013Apple iOS 7 software update: love it or loathe it?

Saturday, 26 October 2013 - BBC iPlayer: viewers ditch computers for tablets and mobiles ..

Saturday, 26 October 2013 - Rupert Murdoch elected chairman of 21st Century Fox

Sunday, 10 November 2013 Newspapers Are Dying For A Lot Of Reasons, And Craigslist Is One Of Them

Saturday, 16 November 2013 - Open thread: why is YouTube's new comments system causing such anger?

Saturday, 16 November 2013 - Sun editor: topless Page 3 photos 'not set in stone' ..

WWW - I post a variety of different stories on my blog each week allowing me to be a where of the news and what's going on around the world. My structure of each story is easy to read and clear which will help me when it comes to revising.
EBI - I should have more stories and I could have highlighted the key words and bullet pointed more facts.

No comments:

Post a Comment